How do you convey messages to your subconscious mind and tap into your own acre of diamonds? In this post, I identified three things that need to be present in order for you to begin to tap into your power:
- You need to remain open and curious
- You must know WHAT you want
- You must discover what’s holding you back
Dr. Joseph Murphy says that substantial progress in any field of endeavor is impossible in the absence of a working basis which is universal in its application. You can become skilled in the operation of your subconscious mind. You can practice its powers with a certainty of results in exact proportion to your knowledge of its principles and to your application of them for definite specific purposes and goals you wish to achieve.
The best time to communicate with your subconscious mind is just before you fall asleep. I find “Tapping the Source” offers a practical daily process for attaining your goals. It teaches a daily method that stimulates the process for manifesting your dreams. Here are the 7 steps:
Step 1: Remember to remember “I choose to focus enjoyably inward.”
Step 2: Quiet your mind “My mind is quiet…I am now in Silence.”
Step 3: Enter into receive mode “I am open to receive guidance from my Source”
Step 4: Feel your core passion or definite purpose (what you want) “I know what I want”
Step 5: Tap into manifestation power “I feel connected with creative power”
Step 6: Focus upon your Higher Intent “My vision is right now perfect and complete”
Step 7: Manifest your goal “Each new moment is manifesting my dream”
Do not be turned off by the simplicity of this process. Most of us like complex. We think the more complex it is, the better it is. But the truth is – it’s less about complexity and more about doing this daily.
Have you ever asked yourself any of the following questions like Dr. Murphy did at the start of “The Power of Your Subconscious Mind”?
- Why is one man sad and another man happy?
- Why is one many joyous and prosperous and another man poor and miserable?
- Why is one man fearful and anxious and another full of faith and confidence?
- Why does one man have a beautiful, luxurious home while another man lives out a meager existence in a slum?
- Why is one man a great success and another an abject failure?
- Why is one speaker outstanding and immensely popular and another mediocre and unpopular?
- Why is one man a genius in his work or profession while the other man toils all his life without doing or accomplishing anything worthwhile?
- Why is it so many good, kind religious people suffer the tortures of the damned in their mind and body?
- Why is it many immoral and irreligious people succeed and prospers and enjoy radiant health?
The answer lies in whether you understand the workings of your conscious and subconscious minds.
The important thing to remember is that you have to practice and repeat the process daily. If you give up after just a couple days, you are not going to get results.
The Vortex for Success explains it this way:
“It’s very similar to the gym – work out time after time after time until the muscles become strong and firm and your body gets in good, healthy shape. Same thing with the mental muscles – work out your mental muscles repetitively and consistently. This is the only way to ensure a long lasting subconscious mind shifting.”
Dr. Murphy assures us “in learning how to use your inner powers, you will open the prison door of fear…keep on keeping on until the day breaks and the shadows disappear.”
In this post I share the five pillars that must be in place if you want to transform your life and achieve consistent results. These pillars will help you stay the course during those tough times when all you want to do is quit!