You may have been brushing over this question for a long time. Even if you haven’t put it into words to form the question, you have had a feeling…a knowing…that all is not right in your world.
On the outside, you look OK and feel OK but you know that you are not OK.
You long to create a life around finding solutions to the things that really piss you off. Sometimes you feel that only you can see the injustice, the pain, the unfairness. You want it to stop for you. You also want it to stop for others.
And why you?
Why do you even care?
You face self-doubt and indulge in self-deprecation daily. Why do you beat up on yourself so much? Why are you so angry with who you are?
Perhaps your anger has a message.
Perhaps now is the time for you to invest in you. In your message. In fulfilling your purpose, even though you can’t articulate that perfectly right now.
Your life is a paradox of sorts.
- You want help but struggle to ask for the help you need.
- You want to use up all of you – your gifts and talents and strengths – but you don’t know how to do that and not sure that you can actually be yourself in this crazy world. What would happen to your safety if you were to step outside of this predefined set of steps that are supposedly leading to the success you’re yet to experience?
- And if you actually act on your foolishness (yeah, right now you aren’t even respectful of the idea that you have and that it’s legitimate AND viable), how are you going to earn enough to support you?
- Despite being surrounded by folks you call good friends, and a loving family who supports you through thick and thin, you feel alone.
- Are you saying “yes” to things for the wrong reasons and at the end of your giving you feel depleted and low energy?
If you’re anything like me, you’ve been at this personal growth thing for a long time yet you remain in a twilight zone. You see your destination but you can’t seem to break past the barrier because you can’t even identify what that barrier is!
I suspect that you probably get signs and nudges daily to go in a particular direction, yet you ignore them. Self trust is a big issue but forget that for a moment. Simply follow the clues you get daily. Pay attention. I remember someone describing them as Godwinks. This is the real test of your faith. I know because I have been limiting myself for a very long time. Including not writing here on my blog because I felt I really had nothing new to share.
Today’s message is clear.
You HAVE to invest in yourself!
You need to stop selling yourself short. (Want to begin to figure out your specialness? Click here). You have that thing that’s gnawing at your insides, that only you can do.
Today is your sign to begin, or continue but by all means – don’t stop…don’t quit. There are people waiting on your solution, your perspective, your help. You cannot disappoint. It is imperative that you act NOW!