Not fitting in and being yourself is your biggest asset
I had a very difficult time when I began school.
For starters I didn’t fit in. I was chubby, and shy, and really didn’t want to leave the safety of my parents who were both now home following separate consecutive stints at the University of Manchester, U.K.
What I didn’t know is that my mother had told Mrs. Massiah about my situation and she was looking out for me always from day one. I only recently found this out when I took her to lunch at Jardin.
Mrs. Massiah always saw me and always spoke to my potential despite my nervousness and anxiety around abandonment. She was always encouraging me and inspiring me to be a better me.
We all need that in our lives and we need to be reminded that each of us has something unique to offer, in a way that no one else could.
We yearn for certainty in our lives and business is no exception.
- We want guarantees that methods and systems will work for sure.
- We want to figure out formulas for success
- We want to know which service offering will bring in the most money.
The truth is no one knows.
There is no guarantee or secret formula, more relevant today than EVER before!
The only thing that you can know for sure is your knowledge, expertise, experience, passions, giftedness, talent and how you choose to tell your story; then leverage that information and insight to create success on your terms.
Your unique story will remain the great differentiator in the world, even in this seemingly chaotic world as we know it now, and the people and organizations that succeed will do so because they understand that:
- When you understand WHO YOU ARE completely, PACKAGE your services in your unique way, and POSITION yourself as the trusted authority, you will stand out from the crowd and attract more clients, be able to charge higher fees and create more PROFIT and freedom.
- The only way to build trust and connection with your clients and potential clients is through the power of your unique messages.
Find out how you can work with Giselle here
e: info (at) purple (dash) marketing (dot) com
Connect with me on social media: