Most people don’t like to promote themselves. They think they come over as too pushy so they prefer to keep silent about what they do until someone asks.
If you don’t promote yourself, no one will know what you do and how you can help them. You are actually doing a disservice to potential clients by not letting them know that there is a solution available for their particular problem.
- Do you have any idea why it is that you don’t have as much confidence in yourself as you should have?
- Have you ever stopped to think about that?
- Did you ever stop to think why it is, when you see an opportunity coming along or what you believe to be an opportunity, you begin to question your ability to embrace and use it?
- Haven’t you had that happen to you many times?
- Doesn’t that happen EVERY day?
A lack of self confidence, not feeling “good enough”, or perhaps thinking that you’re not quite ready might be holding you back yet if you knew how to use what you learn about yourself and leverage that to chart your own course, those issues would fade into oblivion.
I design business cards and create websites EXCLUSIVELY for independent service professionals.
Preview passes are available upon request so that you can see how leveraging what you learn about yourself fits into customizing your results-getting process and how you would use that information to produce lead-generating business cards and websites.
To request your preview pass enter your information in the boxes below:
If you don’t toot your own horn, don’t complain that there’s no music. – Guy Kawasaki