Writing, Photography and Design Services
The holy grail of the Service Professional is to become sought out as a source of influence, valued advice and support.
The benefits are crystal clear: if you’re the first port of call for a client with a critical business problem then you’re in a tremendous position to help shape that client’s thinking, to build a deep understanding of the situation, and to establish strong credibility through the discussions.
One thing I know for sure is that as business moves into a virtual world, more than it usually has for most of us, the ability to connect through the written word has the potential to produce more than ever before, if done properly.
Marketing content can:
- Drive awareness
- Generate leads
- Sell and increase retention and loyalty
Now is a great time to review your website copy, all marketing communication pieces, bios, case studies, email newsletters, in fact any communication piece that ultimately reaches a customer or potential customer.
If you would like me to review your website or have a project you’d like me to work on, then go ahead and fill out the form below. I’ll schedule a time to chat that’s mutually beneficial to us both.
- If it’s a review, during the call, I’m going to ask you a couple of questions to determine where you are and provide specific recommendations as to where you need to focus your energy to grow forward.
- If it’s a project, then of course we will discuss what you need done by when.
Why do you need Giselle to write for you?
There’s something weird that happens to a lot of people when they sit down to “write” copy of any kind for their business. Doesn’t matter if it’s a blog post, speech, case study, email or a sales letter, a website landing page or a printed booklet. They go from the consummate influential professional in person to someone whose confidence, clarity, power and influence just kind of disappear.
There are so many blog posts, webinars, and courses about writing great sales and marketing copy, that you could spend all your time just absorbing information and never acting on it.
So much of communicating through the written word goes on BEFORE the writing actually begins. It’s a different way of thinking about who you are, your potential clients, and what has to happen and not happen for that prospect to become a client or customer.
When you don’t know about all of that OR you don’t do it well, you end up with the type of writing you see everywhere:
The approach is wrong. The angle is wrong. The tone is wrong. The structure is wrong. The SUBSTANCE is wrong.
Great marketing copy grows sales and revenues
You need a compelling website, strategic content (articles and blog posts) and sales pages.
The challenge is: strategically thinking through and writing those marketing pieces in a way that gets the results you want.
That’s where I can help!
Let’s talk about how I can help you. Remember, with less and less reliance on face to face visits, you need marketing copy that can stand alone and do what you would have done if you were right there presenting to your potential customers.
Go ahead and fill out the form below NOW!
Partial List of Past and Present Clients…
- The Baking Academy [Portfolio design & writing]
- Sanofi [Design & marketing collateral creation ]
- DocuCentre [Case study design and creation]
- Fraites Caribbean [Sales and marketing design and writing]
- Microsoft [website Copywriting and speech writing]
- Infotech [Website copywriting]
- The Rotary Club of Maraval [Press release rewrite]
- Arnold Best [Book writing]
- Horizons Framing [Photography, writing & design]
- The Hotel Normandie [Photography, writing & design]
- Cable and Wireless [Sales writing & sales handbook design]
- CWSL [Website design & copywriting]
- Nigel J Wall [Website design & copywriting; Book review & editing]
- Caribbean Ideas [Blog posts]