Work With Me to Build a Resilient Service Business with Personal Guidance, Accountability and Support
When Giselle first articulated what she did, I was left clueless and unimpressed.
In a follow up meeting, it became clearer what she did and resulted in my contracting her to do some work for my company Meredith McSween International [MMI].
Giselle demonstrated an exceptional ability to translate concepts into story lines that touched the target audience where it mattered most. She has an eye that allows her to focus in on thoughts that preceded the actual concept and look beyond the idea conceived. She is able to formulate the complete marketing packaging for product, service and person. I jokingly refer to her as my antecedent, and I am increasingly realizing that in her own right she is a visionary. I strongly recommend Giselle to entrepreneurs who want to go beyond the traditional, to make possibilities profitable realities – Judy Joseph Mc Sween, Time Out Specialist
How can I help you specifically?
My private work with self-employed service professionals and service business owners is focused on:
- first determining exactly what stage you’re at in your business,
- assessing your potential and what’s possible for you
- looking at everything you’ve been doing and helping you to quickly decide: what to stop doing, what to continue doing, what needs altering and what you need to start doing immediately
I then provide you with a personalized strategic growth map using just three tools to help you in attracting and getting clients consistently.
If you wish to speak about your business and how we might work together – schedule a Purple Strategy Session™.
Each Monday, I reserve three 60 minute phone sessions for what I call, – The Purple Strategy Session™.
During your session we will review your situation, determine what you want to accomplish and establish what obstacles might be in your way. We can also talk about anything you want as it relates to your business for example:
- a specific challenge you are facing in your business
- or how you can repackage your existing skills into other revenue streams.
This is a focused working session.
There are no catches, tricks, gimmicks or obligations.
Your Monday Session can serve as a single strategy session, after which we go our separate ways.
If you want to send me background info in advance of your session, feel free to submit it via email – giselle (at) gisellehudson (dot) come, once your registration is complete.
This is the required first step for prospective clients who are interested in retaining my services.
I had the unique opportunity to sit one-on-one with Giselle in one of her free strategy sessions and must testify that she certainly has a gifted mind and a passion for what she does.
She helps you look at the bigger picture; helps to clarify your goals and provide direction when things are a bit fuzzy and unclear. When you sit with her and engage in conversation…you’ll see what I mean! – Andre Persad, Proud Maritime Leadership and Safety Advocate, United Arab Emirates
Partial List of Past and Present Clients…
- West Indian Traders [Sales and management strategy & coaching ]
- Target Trading [Strategy & business development]
- CWSL [Sales and marketing strategy & systems design]
- CCN [Strategic guidance]
- Radio Vision Power 102FM [Strategic guidance]
- Gordon Grant Shipping [Strategic guidance]
- Gordon Grant Insurance Ltd [Strategic guidance]
- Agostini Insurance Brokers [Strategic & marketing guidance]
- Enkindle Limited [Strategic guidance]
- The Plant People [Strategic guidance]