The Well-Paid Professional [WPP]Series: Stories of professionals who are making it doing what they love. It is a written interview series where I dig into how people are creating success on their terms.
This week’s feature is Brevard Nelson. To get his story click here.
**To be well paid means not only to be compensated generously for your solutions but to live a “well” life – a life of structure, harmony, joy and fulfillment.
By sharing these stories I hope to do a couple of things:
- Show the personal side to any journey – why we do what we do, how we discovered our giftedness, what drives us, and how we’re choosing to learn and grow, not just about the work we’re doing
- Show how people are creating success on thir terms
- Present a diversity of identities, showing that there is no ‘one size fits all’ journey; that there is no ‘one path’ to success
- Highlight the frustrations and joys of others, so readers will easily recognize that they are not the only ones feeling a particular way and that they are not the only ones making mistakes, hitting walls and unable to see what might be holding them back. This can positively affect how people can more accurately calibrate their abilities relative to other professionals.
- Recognize that your story is one of the ways to let customers better know you, begin to like you and to perhaps consider trusting you enough to try your product or service
Drop me a line…If you know of someone who you think is creating success on their terms. Send an email to
giselle (at) gisellehudson (dot) come
Curious about where you might be struggling?