We’ve all been there. Feeling muddled and unfocused. Unsure of what to do next. Oftentimes we simply can’t “SEE” where we’re going and that is scary.
Writer Madisyn Taylor shares
By and large, most of us prefer to be able to see where we are going and move steadfastly in that direction
The thing is we can never predict WHEN a fog is going to come.
We may be stuck in a career going no where, trying to figure out what to do next. We could be self employed yet unable to make the business work in a way that provides consistently for us financially or we may own or manage businesses or departments with massive potential unrealized as we struggle daily with people performance issues.
Thankfully there are gifts that come from being in a fog.
- Sometimes it takes an obstacle like fog to get us to stop and be still in the moment, doing nothing. In this moment of involuntary inactivity, we may look within and find that the source of our fogginess is inside us; it could be some emotional issue that needs tending before we can safely go full steam ahead.
- Being in a fog reminds us that when we cannot see outside ourselves, we can always make progress by looking within.
- Sometimes the fog may simply be teaching us important lessons about how to continue moving forward with extreme caution, harnessing our attention, watching closely for new information, and being ready to stop on a dime.
Regardless of where you’re at – what you’re after is CLARITY!
What are your roadblocks – how do you work around them?
What is your superpower and how do you leverage that to maximize your earning potential?
Is it possible to maximize the potential of all my employees or do we just rely on those few employees who are actually DOING something?
You need strategies and a personal road-map unique to you.
As a Career Strategist and Engagement Coach I will provide the guidance, ideas, framework and tools to help you successfully navigate out of your fog and into the light through 3 channels:
- Writing: My weekly newspaper column, interviews, and dragonfly thoughts
- Working Sessions & Teaching Moments
- Coaching and Consulting – Each week I open up 4 sessions ONLY where I will shine the light of possibility into your situation and show you your hidden undeveloped or unnoticed resources and provide you with a simple one page plan for developing and leveraging this potential. You can book a session here.