This is a time where anyone and everyone can become another possible choice for your prospective clients.
What will it take for them to choose you?
The smart way through is to find a course of action that puts you in a position that is completely beyond comparison where you are easily identified and selected. In other words you need to be visible and be recognized as an expert.
But how do you do that?
Many professional service providers attempt to do this by becoming more aggressive with their marketing.
They spend a lot of time and effort on becoming more visible, getting likes on Social Media and attracting more followers. Yet despite all the activity:
- Their customers are more concerned with the price of their products or services than the value
- Their customers are not loyal. They will switch for a better offer or a lower price
- Their closing ratio is very low in converting a prospect into a customer
- Their marketing efforts produce poor results
- They are working harder and making less money to keep their existing customers
Can you relate to any of these outcomes?
Regardless of your industry, I’m sure that you know a few stars who shine a little brighter than every one else.
We all know who they are. They’re the ones people love to namedrop. We see them getting interviewed and presenting at workshops, seminars and conferences. These professionals have attained high visibility in their market with a reputation for expertise.
When we compare these industry stars to ourselves and our own careers, it’s easy to get discouraged. Their achievements and status can feel out of reach.
We often think…
“They must be different…super smart…perhaps with deep pockets for marketing and promotion or maybe just plain old lucky!”
Yet in most cases we’d be wrong.
The truth is success is an individualized process. No two journeys are exactly the same. The only difference between you and the “stars” is that they have figured out their unique success process and believe that clients choose them because they are the best at what they do.
So before you invest any more money in marketing strategies and tactics you need to take a step back and assess exactly where you are today.
Request a Free Expertise Profile Consult so that you can begin to put together the steps in your success process
Is this for you?
- Are you establishing a new practice or service?
- Do you want to attract more business?
- Do you need stronger ways to differentiate yourself and stand out from your competition?
- Are you a highly productive, successful person who lives a comfortable life yet you know that you aren’t as successful, productive and fulfilled as you would like to be?
If you answered yes to any of these, Giselle can help.
In our conversation, we’ll discuss your:
- Expertise & Reputation
- Current visibility
- Skill levels
- Business Impact
Plus, I will recommend immediate next steps to get you started—the right way!
If you think you’re not good enough or if your market thinks you’re not good enough, it’s a lie! Time to get a second opinion!
Request your Free Expertise Profile Consult NOW!
Continuing to market yourself without this FREE Consultation is like trying to fill a bucket with water that has holes in the bottom. The journey towards becoming a Well-Paid Successful Service Professional starts with identifying and then plugging up the holes in your bucket.